Look on the reference shelves in the area of 378.3 to see many scholarship books, including specialized resources such as Financial Aid For Native Americans. The starred books have the most general usefulness:
- **The College blue book (Volume on scholarships)
- R 378.73 C682 2002 v.5
- The College Board college cost & financial aid handbook
- R 378.34 C69
- Directory of financial aids for women
- R 378.3025 D62
- Financial aid for African Americans
- R 378.08996073 F49
- Financial aid for Asian Americans
- R 378.308995073 F49
- Financial aid for Hispanic Americans
- R 378.308968073 F49
- Financial aid for research and creative activities abroad
- R 378.3 Sch3
- The Scholarship book
- R 378.34 C27
- **Scholarships, fellowships and loans
- R 378.330973 F32
- College Board's Scholarship Search [http://apps.collegeboard.com/cbsearch_ss/welcome.jsp]
- Free database of scholarship funds sources with customized searching features.
- Get College Funds - Oregon Student Assistance [http://www.getcollegefunds.org/eapp.html]
- Includes information on financial aid and scholarships available to Oregon students, one online application form for 160 Oregon scholarships and a link to federal FAFSA forms.
- Fastweb [www.fastweb.com]
- Free, personalized scholarship search.
- Finaid, The Smart Student's Guide to Financial Aid [www.finaid.org]
- Includes information on the most common scholarship scams, calculators and other aids for figuring out your financial need and indebtedness.
- Pacific Northwest Scholarship Guide [http://www.collegeplan.org/cpnow/pnwguide/instruct.htm]
- Established by the College Planning Network, this regional guide is now available online.
These and other resources can be found on our College & Financial Aid web page: (http://library.chemeketa.edu.edu/information/virtual/colleges.php).
To comment or request help, please e-mail Reference or call 503.399.5231.
Address of this page: http://library.chemeketa.edu/instruction/colfinaid.php
Updated: 6 February 2012