Fundraising & Grants Resources At Chemeketa Community College Library
Here is a list of some materials at Chemeketa that deal with foundation grants and fundraising for nonprofits. (Scholarships and other student financial aid are not covered in this list.)
Books, Articles, & Other Materials
For more information about a book or other resource, click on the Details tab.
Some of the books and articles are electronic, available on the Web. To access from the Chemeketa campus, click on the View tab and select a link. For off-campus access to electronic books, you will need your My Chemeketa user name and password.
Please click on a subject to see a list of materials
- Advocacy advertising
- Charitable trusts
- Corporations -- Charitable contributions
- Deferred giving
- Fund raising
- Nonprofit organizations
- Proposal writing for grants
The following periodicals, among others, are in full text in the Academic OneFile database.
- The Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Fund Raising Management
- NonProfit Times
- Planned Giving Today
- Planned Giving Mentor
The following publications are available in the LexisNexis Academic database:
- Chronicle of Philanthropy
- Nonprofit's Guide to Internet Communications Law [Suggestion: Search for "Chapter"]
- Tax Law of Charitable Giving
The online index Catalog of Nonprofit Literature covers periodical articles and other materials relating to nonprofit organizations.
- Foundation Center resources - http://foundationcenter.org/gainknowledge/
- Features lists of readings on related topics; click "Resources" for other helpful items, including online books.
- Foundation Finder - http://foundationcenter.org/
- Foundation Center online directory of foundations.
- Fund-Raising And Foundation Research - http://www.usc.edu/dept/source/found.htm
- A list of sites from the University of Southern California.
- Nonprofit Charitable Orgs from About.com - http://nonprofit.about.com/?once=true&
- Covers essential subjects about nonprofit charities.
To comment or request help, please e-mail Reference or call 503.399.5231.
Address of this page: http://library.chemeketa.edu/information/subject/fundraising.php
Updated 29 July 2015