You can log into your library patron record to see your checked out items, holds, fines, and so on. You can also assign ratings and create personal booklists or saved searches. To get started, click on the My Account tab in the catalog or on the My Library Account link on the library home page.
- In the space marked "Barcode," type the number from your library card, e.g., 23610003622817. It is not necessary to type all 14 digits of the number, only the last eight. (For those using a college ID card as a library card, the number is on the bottom of the card underneath the barcode; it starts with "236.")
- If you have already chosen a Personal Identification Number or password in the catalog system, enter it in the space marked "Enter your PIN." The computer will mask the digits as you type to protect your privacy.
- If you have not yet chosen a PIN, enter your 6-digit date of birth. You will then be prompted to choose a new password/PIN.
- If you have forgotten your PIN, and there is an e-mail address in your library record, you can click the "Forgot your pin" link. You can also call the Chemeketa library at 503.399.5043. The staff can delete your old PIN, which will allow you to leave the PIN space blank, and then choose a new PIN.
- If you entered your birth date as a PIN, the computer will prompt you to type in a PIN of your choice, and to re-type it in confirmation. PINs may include alphabetic or numeric characters. Choose a combination that you can remember, because you can use this PIN to place future requests, renew books, or update your record. When you have typed the PIN twice, click the "Submit" button again.
If you are using a library or other public computer, don't forget to click the Log Out tab.
To comment or request help, please e-mail Reference or call 503.399.5231.
Address of this page: http://library.chemeketa.edu/instruction/catrequest.php
Updated: 2 December 2013