Library Technology Room Guidelines
Room 219 in the library is equipped with specialized technology, including a large wall monitor, computer with remote keyboard and wireless mouse, and conference phone.
- The user must be a Chemeketa student or employee
- There is a three hour time limit
- No food is permitted in Room 219
- Closed container drinks are acceptable
Sutdent uses permitted are:
- Presentations – preparation or practice
- Group work that utilizes technology/software
- Group media viewing
Employee uses permitted are:
- Meetings / Conference calls
- Tutor training
- Remote library instruction
- Usability testing
Frequently Asked Questions about the Technology Room
How many persons can use the Technology Room
The room will accomodate up to 10 persons comfortably.
Can the Technology Room be used by large groups that don't require technology?
Yes, but a group needing the technology will have priority
Can the Technology Room be used for club meetings or other recurring events?
No. No recurring events may be scheduled without approval from the Circulation Coordinator or the Library Dean.
- Can I make a reservation for the study room in advance?