About the Library
The library is your gateway to a world of information
The library provides a quiet study space for students on campus, group study space, and meeting rooms. The library is a gateway for students and researchers to access various resources, both physical and digital. We offer access to a wide range of resources and we are home to the student computer center for students to access journals, search articles & databases, access My Chemeketa and Elearn student portals, print projects and research papers, access the internet, and use course-related software (for example, word processing and spreadsheet software). The library also curates digital videos.
Some things you can do in the library
- Search for New Books and Articles & Databases
- Go through our Research Guides
- Print your papers and make copies via the Print Center
- Find out Library and Student Computer Center Hours and Locations
- View our Library Policies
- View our Staff & Contact Information
- Be sure to check out our Frequently asked questions
If you need further assistance you can always ask a librarian.